ARES Touch is a complete CAD solution for professionals. The ideal companion for reading, creating, annotating, and modifying DWG drawings on your smartphone or tablet. Non-subscribers have free access to viewing, sharing, and dimensioning tools, while subscribers get hundreds of additional tools for creating or modifying drawings. 2 GB or more of RAM is recommended.
– FREEDOM: Unlimited number of Android devices for the same user
– CONTROL: Files can be synchronized with Dropbox, Google Drive, or Box OR saved locally on the device.
– POWER: No size limitation to read, save or share 2D and 3D drawings in DWG
– UNIVERSAL: Save in DWG or export to PDF
– Model space and layouts: switch as required
– Layers palette + advanced layer tools
– High precision tools: Selection, Snap, Loupe, Tracking, Coordinates Input (Polar/Cartesian, Relative/Absolute)
– Simple annotation: Add text, dimensions, leaders, tolerances, revision clouds
ARES Touch is available in English and 13 other languages.
– Drawing features: lines, polylines, circles, arcs, ellipses, splines, points, hatches…
– Editing features: Split, weld, trim, extend, align, offset, fillet, chamfer…
– Quick Modify: combine copy, move, rotate and scale actions with the same selection
– Picture Note: Annotate drawings with pictures and comments
– Voice Note: Insert a comment by recording your voice
– Blocks: insertion and creation
– API: C++ and Lisp API to add custom commands
### THE ARES TOUCH SUBSCRIPTION ###
=== Get the full experience of ARES Touch ===
The features of the Free Simple Mode are great for viewing and simple annotation but you will need a valid subscription to access the premium features listed above.
### ARES TOUCH FOR DEVELOPERS ###
=== First-of-its-kind CAD platform for mobile apps ===
The C++ and Lisp API of ARES Touch offers an easy way for developers willing to reuse code initially created for the desktop. They can use ARES Touch as their mobile CAD platform without knowing much about Android and will find the most complete set of CAD tools such as on the desktop.
Developers willing to market a vertical application powered by ARES Touch can contact Graebert to discuss an OEM version.