Bugjaeger Premium MOD APK (Paid/Full) tries to give you the expert tools used by Android developers for better control and a deep understanding of your Android device internals. If you’re an Android power user, developer, geek, or hacker, this app might be something for you.
Also Download: Image & Video Date Fixer MOD APK (Premium Unlocked)
How to use
- Enable developer options and USB debugging on your target device (https://developer.android.com/studio/debug/dev-options)
- Connect the device where you’ve installed this app to the target device via a USB OTG cable
- Allow the app to access a USB device and make sure the target device authorizes USB debugging
In case you also have the free version installed, I suggest uninstalling the free version, so there are no conflicts when accessing ADB USB devices. This app can be used by developers to debug Android apps or by Android enthusiasts to learn more about the internals of their devices. You connect your target device through a USB OTG cable or wifi and you’ll be able to play around with the device. This tool offers some features similar to ADB(Android Debug Bridge) and Android Device Monitor, but instead of running on your development machine, it runs directly on your Android phone.
– no ads
– unlimited number of custom commands
– unlimited number of executed shell commands per session in an interactive shell
– option to change port when connecting to ADB device through WiFi (instead of default 5555 port)
– unlimited number of screenshots (only limited by the amount of your free storage)
– possibility to record the live screencast into a video file
– option to change file permissions
After installing the premium version I recommend uninstalling the free version so that there are no conflicts when handling connected ADB devices.
Main features include
– executing custom shell scripts
– remote interactive shell
– creating and restoring backups, inspecting and extracting the content of backup files
– reading, filtering, and exporting device logs
– capturing screenshots
– performing various commands for controlling your device (rebooting, going to bootloader, rotating screen, killing running apps)
– uninstalling and installing packages, checking various details about installed apps
– monitoring the processes, showing additional information related to processes, killing processes
– connecting through wifi with the specified port number
– showing various details about the device’s Android version, CPU, abi, display
– showing battery details (e.g., temperature, health, technology, voltage,..)
– file management – pushing and pulling files from the device, browsing the file system
– If you want to connect the target device through a USB cable, your phone has to support a USB host
– The target phone must enable USB debugging in Developer options and authorize the development device
This app uses the normal/official way of communicating with Android devices which requires authorization.
The app does not bypass Android’s security mechanisms and it does not use any Android system vulnerabilities or anything similar!
This also means the app won’t be able to perform some privileged tasks on non-rooted devices (e.g. removing system apps, killing system processes,…).
Additionally, this is not a rooting app.