The Concise Oxford English Dictionary is the most popular dictionary of its kind and is noted for its clear, concise definitions as well as its comprehensive and authoritative coverage of the vocabulary of the English-speaking world.
Available in both British & American voice versions, this dictionary consists of over 50,000 audio pronunciations of both common and rare words, including words with controversial pronunciations or variant pronunciations.
The Most Popular Dictionary Worldwide:
- Over 240,000 words, phrases, and definitions, covering technical and scientific vocabulary as well as English from around the world
- Hundreds of new words and phrases, based on the latest research from the Oxford English Corpus
- Hundreds of usage notes on tricky vocabulary and grammar usage
- 50,000 audio pronunciations
the full version of the Concise Oxford English Dictionary:
- Feature-complete license for unlimited time
- Offline mode – look up words without an internet connection
- Premium Support – our support team will help you