Auto Text (Do It Later) MOD APK (Premium Unlocked) is a message automation app that helps you schedule text messages (SMS, E-mail, Social posting) to be sent later, auto-reply to calls and incoming messages, tasks, reminders, and more.
Also Download: Text Art: Quote & Poster Maker MOD APK (Premium)
Do It Later Overview
Do It Later MOD APK reminds me of when I used to have a bad phone. This phone is cheap, and while it’s not as good as the latest phones, it does have some very subtle features.
A timer that automatically sends messages. Why don’t smartphones have it? That’s not a problem as we have to Do It Later, a timer app for sending messages. First of all, I will download it and tell you my impressions after using it for 2 weeks. Well, sometimes you need to send an important message at a certain time. For that, you need a reminder or some schedule. Also, it can be busy at this time of year. And it’s even more inconvenient if you have a lot of messages to send. what should we do As you know, it would be very nice if we could set the time to send all messages and they would be sent automatically. You can save a lot of time and effort there, right? And surprisingly, Do It Later added a timer function to automatically send messages.
Downloading just this one application accomplishes much more than just the above. I’ve wanted an app like this for a long time. This is mainly due to forgetfulness. Sometimes you forget to reply to a friend’s invitation because of a meeting. We are so busy that we even forget to say Happy Birthday to our loved ones. And it’s worse. You know it was a very bad experience…
Of course, there are multiple apps to download and use. But honestly only Do It Later helps me a lot. Set a timer and the app will automatically send you a message, send an email, set a reminder, or post your status on Facebook or Twitter.
First impressions of the user interface and usage
I have tried many timer apps on Google Play, but they are not very comprehensive. in short. If you set a timer to send the message, you cannot schedule the email. When I set a timer on a Facebook post, I can’t set reminders, etc. Quite uncomfortable. Need to download many apps at once for all these needs? No, of course. After trying to Make It Later, you will feel the urge to meet the lover of your dreams. very satisfied!
Do It Later is very light, only 10-12 MB. But compared to the really useful features it brings. It’s pretty impressive.
The first impression is the first thing that catches your eye interface. Every detail of Do It Later (the text, the colors, the layout that puts everything together) is designed in a minimalist style, with a few short words in clean fonts and colors. The main colors are black and white. I like this.
Then carefully examine the features and their uses. On first use, you’ll see three main content status buttons (Pending, Completed, and Canceled). To create content, click the (+) sign below this status bar. Content is one of Do It Later’s five main features: Send messages, send emails, set reminders, post statuses on Facebook, and tweet on Twitter. For each of these contents, Do It Later requires a corresponding login and access method. For example, if you schedule an email to be sent, you will need access to the email address you use. If you want to schedule messages, you need to allow access to your phone book.
After completing these initial access steps, you can start using the app immediately. To set the timer, Do It Later offers a calendar and clock in a day, year, hour, and minute format, so you can set it as you like.
Additionally, for the convenience of the cautious user, Do It Later’s Settings section offers advanced customizations such as B. Notification after completion, choice of alarm sound, change date, and time format. In particular, the Advanced Settings section allows you to go even deeper: B. Backup, Restore, Stop All, or Delete All Existing Content in the Application.
Seamless extra useful features
A few other features that you may need:
- Allows to choose recipients from phone book or even to an unknown number to send messages.
- An unlimited number of recipients.
- Has speech support for text. This means you provide your voice, and the app will recognize it and convert it to text. It is so helpful when you are busy and cannot type.
- Supports creating groups.
- Provides many templates available for you to choose from without having to compose the same message repeatedly. This comes in handy when replying to emails or sending congratulatory messages. In some cases, if you need to compose a standard mess, it is necessary.
- In the section Create new content, there is also a feature to count the number of characters typed.
- Provides the feature of Repeat texting on a fixed schedule: you can set a timer for any time of the day, a certain day of the week, of the month, or the year. You can set the time in the future to stop repeating. Very convenient, especially for remembering important anniversaries.
- Has a special feature “Ask before send”. The App will send a notification asking you again, to confirm whether to send or not before sending. It is so helpful. I like this function so much.
The perfect application for those who are too busy and want to use technology to plan everything and work more proactively. I tried to Do It Later for two weeks. So far I am completely satisfied with 5 very clear and effective features. We strongly recommend using it.