HiPER Calc Pro MOD APK (Patched/Optimized) is an advanced version of the HiPER Scientific Calculator. The calculator has up to 100 digits of significand and 9 digits of exponent. It detects repeating decimals and numbers can be also entered as fractions or converted to fractions. You can naturally write expressions and watch your calculations. The result is displayed as a number, simplified expression, etc.
Also Download: CALCU – Stylish Calculator MOD APK (Premium Unlocked)
The calculator has several layouts suitable for various screen sizes:
– “pocket” for small devices
– “compact” for smartphones (in portrait and landscape orientation)
– “expanded” for tablets
A multiline display can be turned on in tablets to show the complete history of calculations and to provide access to the previous results.
Users can choose from several high-quality themes.
The calculator has several functions, such as:
– basic arithmetic operations including percentage, modulo, and negation;
– fractions (in the expression mode any expression including nested fractions can be entered as a numerator and a denominator);
– mixed numbers;
– periodic numbers and their conversion to fractions;
– unlimited number of braces;
– operator priority;
– repeated operations;
– variables and symbolic computation;
– derivatives and integrals;
– graphs of functions and integral area, 3D graphs;
– calculation details – extended information about a calculation like all complex roots, unit circles, etc.;
– complex numbers
– conversion between rectangular and polar coordinates
– advanced number operations such as random numbers, combinations, permutations, common greatest divisor, etc.;
– trigonometric and hyperbolic functions;
– powers, roots, logarithms, etc.;
– degrees, minutes, and seconds conversion;
– fixed point, scientific and engineering display format;
– display exponent as SI units prefix;
– memory operations with 10 extended memories;
– clipboard operations with various clipboard formats;
– result history;
– binary, octal, and hexadecimal numeral systems;
– logical operations;
– bitwise shifts and rotations;
– haptic feedback;
– more than 90 physical constants;
– conversion among 200 units;
– Reverse Polish notation.
The calculator has many settings to manage the full-screen mode, decimal and thousand separators, etc.
All features are described with built-in help.