Live an amazing lighting experience! Create your ambiance, from chill to party, it’s all up to you. iLightShow MOD APK (Premium Unlocked) connects your favorite streaming service to Philips Hue, LIFX, and Nanoleaf Aurora lighting systems. iLightShow supports the following streaming services: Spotify, Apple Music, Tidal, Amazon Music, YouTube Music, and Deezer. Perfect to make your home parties awesome! Transform your apartment or house into a real dancefloor. Simple but efficient, iLightShow does not need many options, you just need to log in to Spotify or select a streaming app and link your Philips Hue Bridge, we do all the rest for you.
Why should you use iLightShow?
During parties with friends, turn on your LIFX / Philips Hue / Nanoleaf lights and transform your house or apartment into a festive place.
Relax while listening to music and create your ambiance, from chill to electro, iLightShow will create light effects on all musical styles.
Want to stay awake while working at home? iLightShow can provide you with a lot of powerful energy.
• Real-time lights synchronization (Philips Hue, LIFX, and Nanoleaf aurora smart lights)
• Automatically syncs the lights to the official Spotify music player
• Stop / Resume Spotify playback as much as you need
• Add / Remove Hue / LIFX bulbs during the show just with one click!
• Control the brightness and intensity of the show
• Either let the app control the colors or select the colors of your choice
• Automatic Light effects, like strobe and flashes (mimics Stroboscope)
• Delay the sync when using external accessories
• Philips Hue multi-bridge support
• Sonos speakers synchronization
• Synchronisation to the following music apps: Amazon Music, Apple Music, Deezer, Tidal, and YouTube Music (you need to play the music from the app).
• Philips Hue Bridge and some Philips Hue Smart Bulbs (for more information, see http://meethue.com). Also works with TRÅDFRI bulbs, linked to the hue bridge.
• OR/AND LIFX lights (no bridge required)
• OR/AND Nanoleaf Aurora panels (no bridge required)
• A Spotify Music Account or one of the listed streaming apps.