Magic DosBox APK (Paid/Full) A highly optimized and fast DOSBox port for Android with a unique control system for playing anywhere you are without the need for external hardware. Play your favorite DOS and Windows games with full mouse, keyboard, sound, and gamepad support with friends through the IPX network.
Also Download: Lockscreen Widgets and Drawer APK (Paid/Full)
Please visit our website for widgets and other documentation. It helps you start. You can find their info on how to add games to the collection, how to create on-screen buttons or virtual d-pads, and how to style them.
NOTE: Games are not included. It is an emulator which can run your own dos games. Screenshots are used to show Magic Dosbox abilities and functionality only in a truthful and non-deceptive manner !!
NOTE: Games used on screenshots
– Wacky wheels
This game is licensed by the company 3D realms (www.3drealms.com). I want to send my thanks to 3D realms for letting us use their in-game screenshots from this game.
These games are licensed by the company Cauldron (www.cauldron.sk) and we use this screenshot with the Cauldron agreement. Thank you.
Thanks for these great games.
– game collection, every game profile can be highly customizable
– possibility to create a game shortcuts on the desktop
– export/import/duplicate profile with a whole designed layout. Serves for sharing layouts between friends
– multi-language support (Slovak, English, german, Russian, french)
– 10 types of various on-screen widgets/buttons with dozens of settings (3 widgets in the free version)
– On-screen widgets: Key, Mouse, Absolute and relative switch, Dpad, Widgets grouping widget, Notes, Walkthrough, Combo, and more …
– various modes, the main are design mode and play mode
– an unlimited number of on-screen widgets/buttons with custom images, text, background images, and custom positions on the screen. Text and Images inside the widget can be resized and positioned by your needs
– dozens of painted images and background images for widgets styling. Possibility to add your own
– absolute and relative mouse
– support for Samsung stylus including its button
– support for x360 joystick, Nvidia shield controller, and other external gamepads
– support for a physical mouse
– support for the sound blaster and pc speaker
– mappable swipes gestures
– long press, double tap, two-point gestures
– support for *.iso, *.gog, *.inst and *cue ogg support
– in-game screenshots with the gallery. Useful if you need something to remember in adventure or RPG
– fast emulation with plenty of optimizations
– orientation lock to landscape or portrait
– resizable screen with custom position
– support for networking – IPX and serial modem.
– forum and website
– support for android 4.0+
It all happened so suddenly. Massive disasters from the sky above and from deep below have been scorching our southern land. Rivers have turned red and the sky black. And then they appear. Nobody saw them for centuries…orcs, devils, and alien forces. And even more! Messengers brought news about people deceased a long time ago who had been risen from their graves. This night, I have seen dragon with my own eyes. Despair is everywhere. All brave heroes are being called to arms by our king. Join his mighty army to fight for glory. I have to admit “Magic has returned to the earth!”
Magic Dosbox is dosbox port for android. It is the result of hard work. You can look at our website smell. ask for more information. It is still under development but can help you to orientate.
It was originally developed by the DOSBOX team and allows you to run games and applications for the DOS platform. This port is highly optimized for touch devices. The main focus is to play your old games anywhere where you don’t have external hardware with you.
This is a donated version, it has all widgets to disposition and without limit on the number of games in the collection. But please check the free version first.
Please refer to the home page for details and GPL
A comment on "Magic DosBox APK (Paid/Full)"
can i suscribe me to remove ads and ngs from app2app?