Mobile Access for Outlook OWA provides a streamlined, user-friendly interface to access your Microsoft Outlook Web Access email via OWA. Your emails and images are displayed conveniently on your mobile device, and the application has a simple and easy-to-use interface, much like that of the mail application.
Automatically log in to your account and notifications appear to keep you informed as to when new emails arrive. Simple and clear icons make it easy to carry out functions like reading, replying, replying to all and mail forwarding, etc.
Quickly share your photos and media on your device just as you would using social media tools like Facebook and Twitter, as a link to Mobile Access for Outlook OWA appears in your share list.
Actions are not carried out until your next synchronization or by hitting ‘refresh’, giving you the chance to undo your last actions if you happen to change your mind.
This app provides Web and EWS methods to connect to exchange using the PULL client instead of the PUSH client. It can work with several different types of exchanges and allow users to access email without further permission if users can access email via a web browser.
Some of the features Mobile Access for Outlook OWA lets you do include:
– read and reply to emails
– check emails in different folders
– download and upload attachments
– move email items between mail folders
– select multiple email items to delete or move to your other folders
– respond to invitations and meeting requests
– View calendar appointments or meeting schedule
– create / edit/delete appointments or meeting
– appointment/meeting notifications
– email notifications (support multiple labels)
– create, delete and rename the label
– customize settings
– multiple accounts supported
– mail or calendar widgets
Unlike many other email applications, Mobile Access for Outlook OWA enables you to do all these things in an uncluttered way.