NetKeeper APK (Patched/Full) is used to capture HTTP and HTTP packets via VPN service, it can DECODE and SAVE the captured data automatically and easily. It’s super useful for Android developers while debugging, and it can also be helpful for general users to save their browsing history including pictures.
Also Download: OfficeSuite MOD APK (Premium Unlocked, Extra)
1. Capture http and https packets IN NO TIME, then save this information automatically.
2. No need to root.
3. Decode GZIP, CHUNK, and even IMAGES!
4. Open source.
5. Decode https packets using the man-in-the-middle technique.
6. The floating window feature allows you to view the results of the capture and use the app at the same time.
7. Capture Audio
8. Capture Video
9. search capture result
10. category data
11. parse udp data
Because of the system limit from Android 6.0, some apps may not use the internet. Here is some advice:
1. Specify the apps or hosts your want to capture.
2. If you want to debug your app, modify the manifest file according to https://developer.android.com/training/articles/security-config.html.
HAVE A TRY! You won’t be disappointed!