OruxMaps Donate is an Online and offline map viewer. With this app, you can use different map formats, like GeoPDF from the USGS store, GeoTIFF maps, .ozf2, .img Garmin (vectorial, no full support is provided), .mbtiles, and others.
Online maps: You can use the application as a WMS and WMTS online map viewer. Download online maps for offline use. NOT ALL ONLINE MAP SOURCES ARE NOW DOWNLOADABLE. SELECT ANOTHER SOURCE IF YOU CAN NOT FIND THE OPTION TO DOWNLOAD A MAP.
You can register into OruxMaps servers, but it is not mandatory, the app will work without this step. If you register an account, the app will ask for various personal information, including an email account, date of birth, sex, weight, and height. This data will be stored on an OruxMaps server, and will not be shared with any other user, person, or company; they are only at your disposal. If you delete your account, that data is deleted from the server.
If you want to use the ‘multitracking’ option, the app will ask you to choose in your contacts the emails of the users with whom you want to share your position. The email of these people will be stored on the server, so you can share your position with them. These emails will only be used for this purpose. If you delete your account, this information will also be removed from the server.
Support to multiple external devices, like external GPS, heart rate monitors, (including Bluetooth smart 4.0 devices), bike cadence and speed, bike power, and ANT+ (speed, cadence, heart rate, distance, cycle power, temperature).
- It may be used to regulate the temperature and pressure of the tires.
- Wireless Internet, Bluetooth, or a USB connection may be used to connect to the AIS information systems used for maritime sports.
- You’ll be able to see Routes and Tracks in a variety of formats, including KML, KMZ, TCX, FIT, CSV, SHP, and GPX, among others.
- You may share your current location with your pals, and your smartphone can also show the locations of your friends.
- Keep track of routes using various alarms that will notify you if you are getting close to a waypoint or if you have strayed too far from the path.
- Alarms for geofences and exclusion zones, including KML and KMZ overlays.
- Waypoints may be created and saved with pictures, audio, and video extensions attached.
- Waypoint kinds that are uniquely yours, complete with individualized iconography. Join the necessary paperwork to the Waypoints.
- Help with the fundamentals of Geocaching.
- Make adjustments to the elevation of your tracks and routes using DEM data (offline) or services available online.
- Tool for editing tracks. If the track points are incorrect, you should correct them by adding, removing, or moving them.
- You may search for and download music from a variety of websites, such as gpsies.com.
- You may search for or construct tracks by utilizing the internet services offered by Graphopper or by using the Brouter app while you are offline.