Panels – the sidebar is a side launcher on the edge of your screen. Our tool provides quick access to your favorite applications, shortcuts, contacts, widgets, and the app drawer. No more scrolling through launcher pages, contacts, and settings, simply swipe the edged screen. Boost your multitasking and increase productivity!
To help users use their latest technology devices more intelligently, Panels recently introduced valuable features. It is one of the sidebar apps where the user can touch or swipe the edge of the screen to open the sidebar to select and change apps, widgets, and shortcuts with one simple touch. make it possible. This is because it takes time to display the on-screen interface.
Right sidebar launcher
Panels, called the application that launches the sidebar, has introduced a useful feature that allows users to enjoy all the features of the device. Users can easily and quickly switch between recent and favorite apps from any app with just one touch on this app. Users of large mobile devices can also navigate through features by simply dragging the status notification bar without having to reach for the top screen.
You can create different kinds of functions in your taskbar
The process of using this application is too easy even if you are a beginner. If you use the application frequently, you can add it to your favorites in the sidebar for easy editing. Panels designed this particular feature so that users can access their favorite apps from anywhere without returning to the home screen. However, users can only enable swipe functionality from one side of the screen, not from both sides of the screen.
Switch between tasks easily
In addition to the above functions, users can use it for various purposes such as Utilities, Gestures, Folders, Contacts, Widgets, Favorite Applications, and anything else they think you need. Add any widget to your sidebar and launch it with a single-edge swipe. The panel always improves multitasking and increases productivity. So this app gives you quick access to apps, shortcuts, and other accessibility shortcuts.
In general, this application is useful for users who use too many utilities on their devices. At the same time, the process of switching between applications allows you to use your phone more intelligently.
- The application provides a sidebar for users to use and add widgets, favorites, widgets, and contacts to move between applications on the phone.
- The application is different from other app titles, only providing users to use one side of the screen, not two edges on one device.
- Allows users to change the number of rows and columns of the sidebar and automatically customize the keyboard shortcuts to make selection easier.
- As a lightweight application, without unnecessary services and processes that take up too much RAM, and support users to always use the lowest battery level.
- The application does not directly interfere with other functions on the screen but provides a quick way to access the application.