Premium Camera APK (Paid/Full) by Three Starfish No Ads, Timer Camera, Green Screen, Chroma key, HD Camera, Timer option, Burst mode with High Resolution, Timestamp, Real-time filters, Image to Video(mp4), Video stamp (on Frame Video).
Also Download: AirBrush – AI Photo Editor MOD APK (Premium Unlocked)
* You can take a series of photos with a timer.
It will take pictures with several 30 every 10 sec.
1. Number of photos: Setting — Burst — (30x)
2. Interval of taking of pictures: Setting — Burst mode interval — (10s)
3. Click the button on the camera
It takes a picture every 10 minutes between 8.30 AM and 8.30 PM every day.
1. Timer (Trigger)
Every day at 8:30 AM
It must with Off
3. Custom Burst
You can put 72(It will take multiple photos, 72 numbers, 12 hours = 10minutes X 72)
4. Burst mode interval
Select 10m(10minutes interval)
It will take Video for 10 minutes at 8:00 AM every day.
0. Set the button Camera to Video
1. Timer (Trigger)
Every day at 8:00 AM
3. Video settings…
4. Maximum duration of the video
Select 10 minutes
* No Ads.
* Timer option with Clock.
* Burst mode.
* Real-time Photo filters.
* Real-time video filters.
* Image to Video(mp4)
* Video stamp (on Frame Video)
* Option to auto-stabilize so your pictures are perfectly level no matter what.
* Zoom via multi-touch gesture and single-touch control.
* Flash on/off/auto/torch.
* Choice of focus modes (including macro).
* Touch to select focus and metering area.
* Face detection option.
* Choice of front/back camera.
* Choose scene modes, color effects, white balance, and exposure compensation.
* Choice of camera and video resolution, and JPEG image quality. Support for all resolutions offered by the camera. Also, support for 4K UHD (3840×2160) video on some devices (experimental – may not work on some devices!).
* Video recording (with optional audio).
* Burst mode, with configurable delay.
* Option to silence the shutter.
* GUI works in any orientation without any pause when changing orientation. Option to optimize for left and right-handed users.
* Configurable volume keys (to take pictures, zoom, or change exposure compensation).
* Choice of save folder (though note Google has blocked write access to external SD cards in Android 4.4, see http://bit.ly/1eTBWCx ).
* Configurable on-screen display shows battery, time, remaining device memory, orientation, and direction of the camera; also option to overlay a choice of grids (including “rule of thirds”).
* Preview aspect ratio can be set either to maximize the preview display size or match the aspect ratio of the photo/video resolution (so what you see is what is actually recorded).
* Optional GPS location tagging (geotagging) of photos, including compass direction (GPSImgDirection, GPSImgDirectionRef).
* Support for external microphones (may not be supported by all devices).
* Instructions available from http://joeunsemu.com/android/tcp/
* Unlike most Android apps.
(Some features may not be available on all devices, as they may depend on hardware features or the Android version.)
Please contact me if you encounter any problems, or have any suggestions for improvements – either email or post at http://joeunsemu.com/android/tcp/