Warning! Rooted devices only! Radon kernel control is currently fully working for the following devices –
-Kenzo (Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 SD)
-Kate (Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 SE)
The compatibility will be expanded to many more devices soon.
A short list of features –
– Dashboard is unique and shows lots of useful information like load, temps, current, memory usage, etc.
– All the cards in the dashboard are clickable, they will show you detailed stats when you click them.
– Both custom and predefined profiles are available for both performance and display tweaking.
– With custom profiles, it’s easy to tweak all the performance or display-related settings within a single page.
– Floating overlay frequency widget available for checking frequencies and temperature on the go.
– Battery service is present to monitor on and off screen drain, just tap the battery card in the dashboard to see them.
– Gesture controls ( dt2w, s2w, s2s ) are available if your kernel has support for them.
– Misc section gives some other tweaking like sound gain, vibration, selinux, tcp etc.
– Quick setting tiles to switch profiles are also available for nougat (7.1.1+) users.
– Backup and restore options are available since some users like to change often.