Screen Mirroring – Miracast for TV allows you to mirror your smartphone on the TV screen in high quality. You will be able to play videos, music, photos, etc on your big TV screen. Screen Mirroring app helps you cast phone and tablet to TV fast and stably.
This app will assist you to scan and mirror your android phone or tab’s screen on smart TV and will get big screen phone experience by connecting your phone to a TV screen via This Cast To TV app and easily streaming your movie es from your phone to your big TV screen.
Cast to TV support most Smart TVs, DLNA Receivers, and wireless adapters.
* Cast to TV and enjoy the best experience of watching videos and movies.
* Simple & fast connection with just a click
* All media files supported, videos, photos, audio, PDFs, etc.
* Multiple Devices Supported
* Fast and easy to use
* Cast phone screen to big TV screen faster.
* Fast connection and easy to use
* play mobile games on your TV screen.
* Cast Live video on the browser.
* Speed screen share.
Cast to TV is the most powerful mirror technology for screen mirroring in real-time speed.
Stream your favorite movies
Screen Mirroring App can allow you to stream movies, videos, photos, and apps on the big TV screen.
Cast your best family moments
Screen mirroring app helps to open windows in smart TV screen from your phone, Sharing your phone screen With the Television now is easier.
Stream to TV without limitation
You can search for your favorite TV shows and series and easily stream them on your TV screen.
if you are searching for a free and stable screen mirroring for casting your screen into a larger screen, this useful Screen Mirroring app can do the work to view your phone on your TV.
How To Use:
1. Your TV should support a Wireless Display or any sort of Display Dongles.
2. The TV must be connected to a WI-FI network same as your phone.
3. Search for your Device.
4. Select and pair the device.
Before you Start:
Before connecting the device, make sure VPN is turned off.
The TV must be connected to a WI-FI network same as your phone.