Enhance your Stardew Valley experience with my Stardew Save Editor. Now supporting Stardew Valley v1.5 and saves from PC, Mac, and Nintendo Switch!
– Add money
– Manage inventory and chest items
– Instantly receive missing Community Center items
– Send yourself a random daily gift (after Community Center is complete)
– Instantly finish all crops, construction, incubators, and craftable items
– Purchase artifacts, decorations, fish, food, hats, minerals, tools, weapons, and out-of-season seeds
– Automatically remove weeds and other debris
– Switch between farm types, cave types, and professions
– Adjust friendship, tool, luck, combat, and skill levels
– Add or remove pets (have both cats and dogs, or neither!)
– Add custom quests and NPC responses
– Change your player or farm name
– Choose your weather
– Time travel between days, seasons & more
You can also edit your farm in the middle of the day!
Press “Save Backup” in Stardew Valley to edit the game in progress.
This will allow you to change time and “Teleport” to anywhere in-game:
– Visit villager houses and stores, even when they’re closed
– Access areas like the Greenhouse and Sewer before you unlock them
– Shop at JojaMart after they leave town (if you must)
– Gain access to 3 more wine cellars
– Visit the unfinished Summit (you will need to teleport back)
– Jump to any level of the Skull Cavern
(copy non-Android save games to /Internal Storage/StardewValley for editing)
I originally built this as a tool for myself after having to restart the game but figured others might enjoy it too. Please email me if you find any issues. Enjoy!