“USB Camera Pro MOD APK (Paid/Full)” can let your Android device connect to USB WebCam or video capture card via USB-OTG. You can record video or capture snapshots, OR turn your phone into a wireless IP Camera via built-in RTSP and HTTP Server for security monitoring WITH Bi-directional audio support, you can use your browser to view, of course, include the “IP Camera” App.
Also Download: Device Info MOD APK (Donate/Premium Unlocked)
Using USB 3.0 HDMI capture card: https://youtu.be/WkmuyfwKVrs
Using UVC H.264 device: https://youtu.be/j-71QMNuDr0
Connect multiple devices: https://youtu.be/2znw4eVazDs
RTSP real time stream : https://youtu.be/-Qzc0RSDerg
RTMP live streaming: https://youtu.be/S5Bc1r57CUU
Picture In Picture: https://youtu.be/Mbturdxyi5c
VR/FPV View: https://youtu.be/zEqBXLNFnE0
Display Video On Lock Screen: https://youtu.be/Hdf2H_YusO
Supports the following devices:
1) UVC WebCam with a microphone or external USB Audio input (Supports H.264, H.265, HEVC, MJPG, YUY2, P010, NV12, and so on)
2) UVC video grabber with audio input or external USB Audio input (Up to 4K via HDMI, Supports H.264, H.265, HEVC, MJPG, YUY2, P010, NV12, and so on, Supports progressive and interlaced video)
3) EasyCap including audio with UTV007 / HTV600 / HTV800 chipsets (VID_1B71&PID_3002)
4) EasyCap including audio with STK1160 + SAA7113/GM7113 + AC97 chipsets (Audio 48kHz stereo version VID_05E1&PID_0408)
5) EasyCap including audio with STK1160 + SAA7113/GM7113 (Audio 8kHz mono version VID_05E1&PID_0408)
6) EasyCap including audio with EM2860 + SAA7113/GM7113 + AC97 chipsets (VID_EB1A&PID_2861)
7) EasyCap including audio with SMI2021 + SAA7113/GM7113 + ES7240/CS5340 chipsets (VID_1C88&PID_0007, PID_003C, PID_003D, PID_003E, PID_003F, PID_1001)
Please click the USB icon from the toolbar to open the Device dialog to open the device if the system is unable to detect your device.
Please switch the video Standard(PAL/NTSC/SECAM) if the video freeze when using EasyCap.
Please use a good quality OTG cable and ensure a power supply. Some devices may need to bridge HUB to enhanced USB signals to work properly, e.g. Elgato Cam link, and escape Video Grabber.
Using HEVC for video recording/streaming requires Android 5.0 or above, and the device must support the HEVC codec.
“USB Camera” can mix USB Audio with a built-in microphone and output.
“USB Camera” can push the video and audio to RTMP/SRT live media server and use for network live broadcast. It supports the ramps security protocol and SRT protocol and it can also push the media to multiple media servers at the same time. It also supports HEVC over RTMP and can be used for YouTube Live currently.
“USB Camera” supports Side by Side(SBS) view and it can work with FPV goggles
“USB Camera” can add a timestamp, GPS, speed, and other info on the video frames while recording and can use your headset or Bluetooth headset to capture snapshots and record video. It also supports WebCam’s snapshot button.
“USB Camera” supports loop recording. Can set auto-segment when recording and auto-delete old video archives when not enough storage. “USB Camera” can be used as a “Dash Cam”
USB Camera can seamless switching between foreground and background. Just press ‘Enter background’ from the menu. The recording will not be interrupted during switching!
It supports auto video recording based on Motion Detection and the video recording can be uploaded to FTP server automatically and notify you via Email!
Bi-directional audio requires an IP Camera App, you can get it from https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.shenyaocn.android.WebCamPro
IMPORTANT! On Android 9 and above, Camera permission is required to get full USB Video device access. Don’t worry, the application does not contain any function/code to visit built-in camera because it is unnecessary.
This is a userspace driver so it is used for the app only. Android does not allow to install kernel driver so it is unable to use for third-party apps.