Vimu Media Player for TV Advanced media player for Android TV and Google TV devices. This app is ONLY compatible with TV boxes and TV sets. Tablets and phones are not supported!
Today, with the development of modern technology, there are many applications for smart TVs. To meet users’ needs, his Vimu Media Player for TV was released with smart features that users can use to listen to music and watch videos on TV. The application supports all audio media formats, so users are free to choose what they like.
First, Vimu Media Player for TV is an application for streaming audio media on TV. This application is available in your TV’s operating system, not a remote audio streaming application. However, a unique feature of the application is that it only supports Android TV and Google TV devices, not other handheld devices. This application allows the user to select his preferred audio content in image format.
OPTIMIZE TV ACTIVITY
This application supports users with popular formats like MKV, AVI, MP4, and MOV. Your TV will be fully optimized for the best performance by this application. While in use, the user can edit and change some settings of the device. This app is the smartest as it can restore all images and sounds from SD cards and internal memory.
EASY TO CONTROL
I would say that this application helped to attract users’ attention because all navigation is easy to operate. Users can decode all hardware up to 4K for compatible devices. Additionally, users are added and supported by many other smart modes.
Users can take a relaxing break through this application’s unique and easy-to-use audio channels.
- One-minute setup!
- Optimized for the TV.
- Support for most common file formats: MKV, AVI, MP4, MOV, FLV, TS, MPTS, WMV, DIVX, 3GP, VOB, MP3, FLAC, and ALAC, depending depends on device capabilities).
- Hardware decoding up to 4k (HEVC/VP9) on Android TV for compatible devices.
- Grid, list, and double list navigation.
- Works as UPnP Renderer (DLNA Push) on Android TV.
- Simple and fast Leanback UI for Android TV.
- Android TV Picture-in-Picture mode support (7.0+).
- Navigation and playback from internal storage, SD cards, and USB drives.
- Navigation and playback from Windows shares (SMB).
- Navigation, search, and playback from UPnP/DLNA servers.
- Navigation and playback from WebDAV servers.
- Navigation and playback from NFS servers.
- Switching audio tracks in multilingual files.
- AC3, EAC3, and DTS pass-through on Android TV.
- Support for external SRT subtitles in any encoding (you need to have an art (lower case extension) file in the same directory as your movie file like a movie. mkv and movie. srt).
- Support for embedded MKV, MP4 in SSA/ASS, SRT, DVBSub, and VOBSub formats
- M3U playlists support.
- Streaming (progressive download) from HTTP/HTTPS sources.