Blackr: OLED Screen Off MOD APK (Premium Unlocked) simulates a locked screen-like state over any app and does not stop them from running. Like watching a video online or recording a video for a long time, so many use cases.
Also Download: Device Info HW+ MOD APK (Patched, Full Unlocked)
Simple and smart design makes it very easy and convenient to use. It works best with OLED, AMOLED, and similar screens that switch off any pixel displaying true black.
– Keeps app running and screen essentially off.
– Run the app using a notification or floating icon.
– Supports quick tiles in the notification bar.
– Highly customizable design.
– Date, time, and battery percentage can be seen.
– Motion clock to prevent burn-in.
– Clock can also be disabled for pure black.
– Optionally disable the device from sleeping.
– Very small app size and extremely efficient app.
– RGB CLOCK which fades through different hues. You have to see it to believe it’s awesomeness.
– CENTER CLOCK option which ensures the clock is moving only along the vertical axis for the perfect symmetry yet no burn-in.
The best way to use the app is, to add a black button in the quick tile settings in the device status bar. It works seamlessly at any time!
Please note – Since Android 8.0 (Oreo) or higher, the navigation and status bar can only be partially hidden due to OS security reasons. But if an app is full-screen it will work just fine.
Runs great on devices like Google Pixel, Samsung Galaxy, Note, OnePlus, and more.
It works by showing a black overlay on top of the screen and on modern AMOLED displays this turns off all pixels, effectively turning the screen off.
Also can be used to reduce any burn-in on screens, as we change the lit pixels every minute, it acts as a good screen reset in some cases (as reported by users).
This is not a lock-screen app, It is an overlay and your phone is not sleeping while this is on. So power reduction is mostly from less or no screen usage, and helps to prevent screen burn-in.
This app can be used in many scenarios like recording long videos, watching YouTube screens off, streaming videos for playing music, etc.