Android version of the popular CPU identification tool for PC, CPU-Z MOD APK (Premium Unlocked) is a free application that reports information about your device.
– SoC (System On Chip) name, architecture, and clock speed for each core ;
– System information: device brand & model, screen resolution, RAM, storage.;
– Battery information: level, status, temperature, capacity ;
Also Download: TickTick MOD APK (Premium Unlocked)
– Android 2.2 and above (version 1.03 and +)
– INTERNET permission is required for the online validation (see notes below for more details about the validation process)
– ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE for statistics.
Online Validation (version 1.04 and +)
The validation allows storing the hardware specification of your Android device in a database. After the validation, the program opens your validation URL into your current internet browser. If you enter your e-mail address (optional), an e-mail with your validation link will be sent to you as a reminder.
Settings screen and debug (version 1.03 and +)
If CPU-Z closes abnormally (in case of a bug), the settings screen will appear at the next run. You can use that screen to remove the main detection features of the application and make it run.
In case of a bug, please open the application menu and choose “Send Debug Infos” to send a report by email
FAQ and troubleshooting
You can visit the FAQ at that address: http://www.cpuid.com/softwares/cpu-z-android.html#faq