PingTools Pro APK (Paid/Full) is a Pro version of PingTools. By purchasing this app you will support further development, in addition, this version has no ads.
This app contains the following tools:
• Info tool, where you can see the network connection status, IP address of the Wi-Fi router, external IP address, information about your ISP, and more. In addition, the Info screen displays a couple of useful charts of Wi-Fi connection and network usage.
• Watcher – checks the network resources on schedule. Watcher shows notify if the state of the resource has changed, it will allow you to always be aware of any problems with the network.
• Local-Area Network – looking for other network devices. You will always be aware of who is connected to your network as well as identify the hardware manufacturer and what services are running on these devices.
• Ping – a tool that needs no description. You can use a standard set of parameters, as well as additional features such as TCP and HTTP HTTPS ping. Background work and sound notifications will enable you to monitor the state of the remote host without being distracted.
• GeoPing – check the availability of the resource throughout the world. With just one click you can find out if your site is accessible for ex in Singapore.
• Traceroute – an indispensable tool for system administrators. Shows the route on which the packets are from your device to the target host. The Visual Traceroute uses the map to show you how the data packages go around the earth to reach a specified destination.
• iPerf – Utility for analyzing network bandwidth. It is based on iperf3 and supports both server and client mode.
• Port scanner – a powerful multi-threaded TCP port scanner. With this tool, you can get a list of open ports on a remote device. Most ports are displayed with descriptions, so you will know what application uses them.
• Whois – a utility that displays information about the domain or IP address. With the help of Whois, you can find out the date of registration of the domain information about the organization, contact information, and more.
• UPnP scanner – shows UPnP devices on your local network. With the UPnP scanner, you can find out the IP address of your router, game consoles like Xbox or PlayStation, media servers, and other devices. DLNA-compatible TVs and media boxes (Samsung AllShare, LG SmartShare) are also supported.
• Bonjour browser – is a network utility for exploring Bonjour (ZeroConf, Avahi) services on the network. Bonjour comes built-in with Apple’s operating systems, so you can use this utility to search the network address of an iPhoneiPod, etc.
• Wi-Fi scanner – list of access points around you. In addition, you can find out the manufacturer of the AP, the signal level, and a lot of other information. You can use the chart to appreciate it all visually. Supports both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz devices.
• Subnet scanner – this tool can scan your Wi-Fi subnet to find other hosts around. The scanner can check the host via Ping, or check multiple TCP ports. So u can simply find services in your subnet (for ex scan the 22 port to find where is SSH running). You can also configure the IP address range for custom scans.
• DNS Lookup – tool for querying Domain Name System (DNS) name servers. Is useful for network troubleshooting or just finding out the IP address of the domain, mail server, and more. Reverse DNS is supported as well.
• Wake on LAN – this is a tool that allows you to turn on a network computer remotely by sending a special data packet (called a Magic Packet). WoL is simply irreplaceable in cases when you do not have physical access to the computer, which is suddenly turned off.
• IP Calculator – this utility is useful when setting up network equipment. IP Calculator will help you to calculate the parameters of the network, and determine the range of IP addresses, and subnet mask.